Week Ahead - Brexit & The Extra Mile
Entering the last full trading week of the year...
- Politics - Brexit & U.S. Covid Relief/Stimulus Negotiations
- Central Banks - BOE, BOJ, FOMC, SNB, NB (& RBA Minutes)
- December Flash PMI's
- Retail Sales - China/U.S./U.K.
- China/U.S. Industrial Production
- UK & Canada Inflation Figures
Let's start (again) with Brexit - What else?
Another DEADLINE has passed.
Negotiations are ongoing, there's still no breakthrough, but the media continues to focus on disaster.
Everything in the media is looking pretty hysterical - with headlines of supermarket stockpiling and multibillion pound bailout packages to 'bolster industries